Monday, September 05, 2005

Netball.

We had the annual PESS carnival at NIE yesterday. We played rather well, considering the fact that yesterday was the first time Brocks gathered and played as a team since the June Holidays and we were without a coach. We still managed pretty well. The first round was fantastic. I can't say much for the second round though. Bought a tee there. I was so beat by the end of the day that I slept throughout the journey home.

Woke up for a FOUR-hour long Chemistry class today. Found out after I reached school that THERE WAS TO BE A THREE-HOUR LONG PHYSICS CLASS AFTER THE CHEMISTRY CLASS. However, Fairuz and I decided to give it a miss by saying we had something on later. Which was true in my case, since I was supposed to go down to Toa Payoh indoor stadium to watch the Singapore vs India game.

I'm glad I didn't miss the match. It was so thrilling that Xinya and I got high and cheered Singapore on. We were hoping that Singapore would score 100 goals, but the final score was 96-7. What a disappointment. Nevertheless, it was a good game. I love the GDs! I was rather surprise that Jean Ng would remember me from the NikeClinic thing. Bought a mini netball as a souvenir and I asked for her signature, though I was really hoping to get Pearline's. In the end, her signature was ruined. I accidentally smudged it. I was flustered and bought another mini netball in an impulse. At the end of the day, I went home with three mini netballs in my bag. Ha. What a waste of money! Urgh.
We stayed back for the Sri Lanka vs Hong Kong match too. The first quarter's Centre playing for Hong Kong was pretty. She looked a bit like the younger version of Ms Mary. Our main purpose for staying back to watch the game was to see how the 2.08m netballer from Sri Lanka fare. She is phreaking tall.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
She totally towered over the Hong Kong's Goal Keeper!

We went to PastaMania! for dinner. I was so sleepy that I wanted to go home and rest. Jkok had to leave too, so we left together while the rest was still eating their pasta and baked rice.

GROANS. I'll be having Amaths lesson early in the morning the next day!

A short entry today,
Janine.


9/05/2005 11:33:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com